Save energy and water with a compact single point of use storage water heater
Made in Germany the STIEBEL ELTRON SNU 5 and SNU 10 under sink open vented water heaters deliver hot water quickly to a single sink. These point of use water heaters eliminate long runs of pipework for isolated sinks and reduce the waiting time for hot water to arrive at the outlet. They are conveniently installed directly underneath the sink and must be fitted with specialised open vented tapware.
High quality design
- Made in Germany
- Designed for single isolated sink
- WaterMark approved. Lic No. WMKA00301, AS3498
- Available in 5 litre (SNU 5) or 10 litre (SNU 10) tank capacity
Energy and water saving
- Low minimum standby power consumption
- Compact space saving design
- Installed underneath the sink for single point of use
- 240V – three-pin power cord with earthed plug 10Amp
- Open vented design must be fitted with specialised tapware
- No safe tray required
- No ventilation required
PLEASE NOTE: THE SNU WATER HEATER IS OPEN VENTED AND MUST BE INSTALLED WITH A STIEBEL ELTRON OPEN VENTED TAP (MES, MEW, MESG OR MESA TAP). TEMPERING VALVES, WATER FILTERS ON THE TAP OR NON APPROVED AERATORS CANNOT BE FITTED TO THIS HOT WATER SYSTEM.